"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Monday, January 20, 2014

Abdominoplasty Surgery Day - Short Story

The surgery went well.  I was pretty dizzy coming out of anesthesia, so I didn't ask too many questions except 1) Do you know how much you took off? Weight? And he said, he didn't know the weight, but it was A LOT and 2) I believe he did indeed do a vertical incision as well as a horizontal incision.  This is the "fleur de lis" incision.  The doctor and his staff were wonderful.  

My husband took me and it was so good to see his face when it was all said and done.  He drove me home safely and has been babying like me like crazy. He's so sweet.  My kids are real gentle as well. I'm a blessed lady.  Now on to the recovery. Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment