"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Ahh...Exercise

Today I did a Jillian Michaels DVD workout.  It wasn't hard and it was only 30 minutes, but it felt so good to move for exercise again.

After hurting my foot, going on vacation, celebrating Christmas and my twin's 16th birthday on New Years Eve, then being knocked out sick for almost a full week and finally trying to catch up on laundry and cleaning after being sick... I have felt so out of shape.  I did exercise on vacation, but I think I only went to the gym once the week of Christmas and then I wasn't able to after that.

So, the workout was short and sweet, but I felt so refreshed after my exercise.  Ahhh... :)

1 comment:

  1. yay! good for you. :) i did the FIRM and a little Insanity today. :p

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    would love for you to join me here, if you're interested!

    http://myknowledgegenie.com/healthyhabits2014

    ReplyDelete