"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, April 5, 2014

April Goals

In my quest to get back on track and lose the few extra pounds I've gained (and hopefully a few more) I've decided to start doing monthly health goals.  Since I no longer post weekly weigh-ins, I am going to post check-ins every Friday to see how I'm doing with my goals.  

April Goals:

  • Track food at least five days a week.  That would be better that I've done in a LONG time.  
  • Run three days a week, training for 10K.
  • Complete 1-3 days of the cross training listed on the training plan.  Honestly, if I get four days of exercise in per week that will be the most I've done so far.  I'd like to actually exercise all six days a week the plan calls for, but baby steps...
  • Work on eating a little less (and thus see weight loss), but at least stay within maintenance calories.  I'm not committing to a certain number of veggies and fruits, or no carbs, etc, because for now just tracking my food and trying to consistently stay in a healthier calorie range is a huge plus. 
I'll be back next Friday to check in on my goals.  We do have Spring Break this month and my dad will be visiting, but I'm going to do my best to not let his visit derail me from living a healthier life.  

Here's to pressing onwards and upwards.  :)

1 comment: