"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Monday, September 15, 2014

Motivational Monday - Positive Thoughts Post

When I read this post I received in my email this morning I knew I needed to share it on my blog, because it goes right along with some thoughts I've had brewing this weekend about stopping the self hate talk.  

If you have a minute click on over to Eat More 2 Weight Less and enjoy the subject of Postitive Thoughts = Positive Results.

I'll come back later and share some of my own decisions to make the effort to change how I'm looking at where I'm at right now and focus on what is getting better instead of only seeing how far I need to go to reach where I was a year ago.  

No comments:

Post a Comment