"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Saturday, November 1, 2014

First 30-Minute Update

Today I was going to simply go for a walk to get my 30 minutes of exercise in, but then my daughter came downstairs stating she was going for a run today.  She went and came back while I cleaned up the breakfast dishes and I kept eyeing the out of doors. 

I dressed for a run and before I was out the door I knew I'd go running and not settle for a walk today.  It was a cloudy, cool day and I enjoyed every bit of my 3-mile run.  

I didn't wear my Garmin, nor did I time myself.  I simply enjoyed the brisk fall afternoon as I ran and listened to my audiobook.  

Getting my run in today helped me finish my fifth day of exercise this week and that makes me feel very accomplished and healthy. 

So, I'm grateful for my daughter sparking my desire to run in this beautiful weather and I'm grateful I was able to fit the run into my day.  Soon I shall go and shower and make a cup of warm something to sip while I work on something fun. 

Thanks for checking in.  If you decided to join me in my 30-minutes a day of exercise (mine is 5-6 days a week) leave a comment and I shall applaud you on Monday!  :) 

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment