"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Feeling Much Better

It's amazing what prescription medications can do for a body.  I don't know if it's the antibiotic, the Tessalon pearle prescription cough medicine, the Delsym, the allergy medicine or the combination of everything, but I started sleeping better after just one day of taking all of the above.  

Glory!

I don't get sick often, but when I do it seems to hit hard, so I'm grateful to finally be on the mend.  We didn't have insurance for years while my husband was in school, so I don't think to go to the doctor when I can't shake something.  This time I was reminded that sometimes they know about the little something extra we can benefit from to heal.  

I'm grateful. 

This week we are babysitting a friend's three-year-old little girl while they are out of town.  So, I have not made it back to the gym.  Honestly, I haven't even exercised at home.  My foot and knee are feeling better, but still niggling a bit.  I had planned on getting on the elliptical or bike now that I'm feeling better, but it will have to wait until next week. 

Today I think I will make myself get a Jillian dvd done.  I do have time for that and I need to do what exercise I can instead of putting it off until ____ is over.  Sickness is a good reason, a very well-behaved little girl is not.  So, I shall make myself do it.  

As I've had more time post holidays and been recuperating from this cold I've been perusing health blogs again.  I find such encouragement in reading about you all who continue to fight the fight all these years.  Thanks guys! 

Have a good day!

1 comment: