"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Anonymous

Monday, April 11, 2016

PMS from Hell

I have some important new to announce, but before I go any further I need to share....

Seriously.  lol Can anyone relate?!
The week after Easter brought on some of the worst PMS I've had in a while.  For two days I was in a depressed fog just trying to survive.  TOM had come a little early and I was a bit of a mess.  The rest of the days were better, but those two days threw me off my feed. 

So, I didn't blog and I just got through each day , because I knew the sun would shine again, the hormones would get back into a normal state of being and all would be well. 

And it was. And still is.  :)

I even managed not to gain any weight through that week and I was pleased with that.  However, I then decided to make a rather huge change in what I'm doing for my health and that threw me into another state of nerves that I haven't experienced in a while.  

Needless to say, I ended up not blogging last week because it slipped my time schedule....not my mind -- I thought of plenty to say at random moments throughout the week -- but my days were full and I just didn't make time for blogging. 

So, I am alive (again) and doing well .... and after I finish up an Etsy order and get my son from baseball I'm going to come back and tell you all about it.  

Good news ahead, I promise.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back. :D

    I've been having horrible PMS for the past year. I know it's due to my age (47) and changing hormones, but dang. My doc suggested meds for it. You can take one for just a couple weeks, like an SSRI, but you don't have to stay on it long term, just for 2 weeks. I may think about that if it doesn't get better.

    ReplyDelete